Registration fees include:
- Free T-shirt to the first 200 registered
- A HydraPak flexible cup branded with the XTERRA Quebec Series logo
- A post-race BBQ meal
- A $5 donation to a local organization
- All online registration fees
- XTERRA Quebec Series swim cap (triathlon only)
- Custom plate and bib (if registered no later than 3 weeks before the event)
- Feed zones on bike and race courses
- Timed swimming, cycling and running available on the Sportstats website
- One-day Triathlon Quebec license (team only)
- Animation on the site
Taxes not included. The purchase of a one-day license ($20) is required at the time of registration if you are not a member of Triathlon Quebec (solo events only).
* Need help finding a team or completing yours?
This will help you!
This is a short registration form to share your information with us and we can then create links to help you. 5 minutes that could help you a lot!
Click here to access the Google form (will open in a new tab).
26 Rue du Pied des Pentes,
Lac-Delage, QC G3C 5A2, Canada
Where is the race?
Plage du Lac Bromont
1, rue Frontenac, Bromont